|Forgive Me, Father
|One Act Comedy, 2M
|A young Irish priest hears his first confession from an old Irish farmer lost on his way to the post office. But who ends up confessing to whom? And who really needs the forgiving?
|Milwaukee Irish Arts Theatre|
• Irish Fest, Milwaukee, WI.
Beverly Theatre Group
• Irish Fest, Gaelic Park, Chicago, IL
The New Gate Celtic Theatre
• Cincinnati Celtic World Festival, Cincinnati, OH.
St. Brigid’s Theatre
• Williamstown, Canada; fundraiser performance for the Canadian Foodgrains Bank: Response to Hunger.
Department of Theatre, Loyola Marymount University
• Murphy Recital Hall, Los Angeles.
Forgive me, Father
• Acting Edition (JAC Play Publishing)
|Commissioned by Loyola Marymount University, Theatre Department, Los Angeles, CA.|
- James J. Gallagher, Milwaukee Irish Arts
“What a great way to laugh off the winter doldrums.”
- Alex McDonald, Knight News
“The place was packed; all tickets were sold in advance and the unluckies were placed on a waiting list in the unlikely event that a cancellation would turn up in civilized fashion. If not for the miserable weather, scalpers could have made their fortunes, so eager were people to get in out of the cold, eat up the steaming Irish stew, . . . socialize, and be entertained. And entertained they were.”
- Sue Harrington, The Glengarry News
“‘Forgive me Father!’ but this is too funny!”
- Marg Millett, The Glengarry News
“It was a happy atmosphere in Williamstown Saturday night as hundreds showed up to take in a dinner and a show. . . . Flora Dumouchel stole the show with her quick wit and bag full of chickens. She had the crowd rolling in their seats trading dialogue with the Father who was portrayed by Rick Marvel.”
- Shawn Fowler, The Glengarrian
Washington Square Arts and Films
310 Bowery, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10012
Share on Facebook